Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I Forgot My Cigarettes

 So it's a brand new business and pretty busy and somewhat overwhelming... Marcie volunteers to be in charge of inventory and ordering so we go for a walk around the large old wooden stockroom, her with a clipboard in hand. The Depot was bigger than it is now - we actually went from 5600 sq. feet to 2900 sq. feet in the new building. We weren't even half way through and Marcie says "honey I've got to go up front" I had been gone nearly 5 years and I wonder - could she have aged that much that fast? I ask if she's okay "What?" she says loud and annoyed, I repeat "Are you okay, do you need me to get you a chair to sit down?" "Hell no" she responds "I just forgot my f***in cigarettes."

-Enjoy The Wooden Rollercoaster

No comments:

Post a Comment